The Cohort: Women Kicking Ass in Digital Media

This just dropped into my inbox, and frankly, I didn't know that for the past year, it has been missing. I just realized that I missed the support and perspective I was able to receive on a regular basis.




This will give you a taste of what they are all about:
Reminders if you’re feeling overwhelmed or like a fraud, by Poynter faculty Samantha Ragland
An editor’s guide to creating an online portfolio, by previous Cohort editor Rachel Schallom
What to do when your career path is uncharted territory, by Masuma Ahuja

They are also hiring.

What professional support groups do you subscribe to?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How this class has already changed my world.

Great start, bump in the road, boulder in the road, pebble in the rearview mirror

Yes, Multitasking is Changing Our Brains