Cathy Moore / LinkedIn

 A while ago a co-worker suggested that I connect with Cathy Moore (Let's save the world from irrelevant training) on LinkedIn. I wasn't on LinkedIn at the time, but rectified the situation to see what she was all about. That was back in 2009.

I'm taking a fresh look at Cathy Moore and found that just this past week she conducted a crowdcasting scenario event to save her from the "information dump" that she thinks she needs. Boy, can I identify with that, especially at the beginning of a project.

Check this out as she acts as a SME for a fictitious company and her associate, Devlin Peck, will demonstrate how to manage SMEs and shift the information dump to creating an action map. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How this class has already changed my world.

Great start, bump in the road, boulder in the road, pebble in the rearview mirror

Yes, Multitasking is Changing Our Brains